Friday, February 22, 2013

1 Dress... Endless Possibilities!


A couple of weeks ago, I was shopping at a local boutique and I came across this beautiful leopard skirt. Well, once I got it home, much to my surprise, it turned out to not only be a skirt, but a maxi dress! The possibilities with this dress, and any other maxi dress are endless! But here are a couple to get your wheels turning.



I have to say, this outfit is probably my favorite of the three. Not only is it cute, but very comfortable!  The tangerine color looks great with leopard. The shirt is from JCPenny's. It is flowy and a little see through, so I have a black tank underneath. I paired it with a gold Gianni Bini heel from Dillard's.


This outfit is a more casual, shopping, out to lunch kind of outfit. For more coverage on top, wear a tank top underneath the dress. Here, I've got on a simple black lace tank. Worried about the dress slipping down? Here's a great tip: Use a safety pin to secure the dress to each of your bra straps. Jean jacket is from Forever 21, sparkly gold flats are from NY&Company. 



A black cardigan is a staple that every woman needs in her wardrobe. I got this one from TJ Maxx. With this dress, the black was great, but the pops of red gave it a fun twist. The red lace tank top is from Stein Mart. I think I have one of these in every color! They are great because you can adjust them to cover up as much as you need. The red heels are Jessica Simpson from Macy's.

Hopefully more posts to come soon!
XOXO
Carmen


5 comments:

  1. I love these outfits! =) Especially the last two ways to wear the dress. Very cute. =)

    ~hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! Stay tuned for more!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen! Isn't it awesome when you prayed a great price for something that is super versatile?! I love the coral top with the leopard skirt! Thanks for linking up with my Style Showcase!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chandra! It definitely is! Thanks for the comment! Love your blog!

      Delete
  4. Hey Carmen . I'm totally in love with your dress. I'm a love of leopard prints-chettah. The length is just great and I totally love how you mix it with separates. I am sure this dress really has endless possibilities.

    **just found ur blog** Happy blogging :)

    http://ladygrant47.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete